Pricing is for the 2020 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your programmes advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
To download the scholarship policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
emlyon business school and its partners are committed to investing in tomorrow’s entrepreneurial leaders by helping qualified students to further their education :
- Campus France: discover more scholarship options available depending on your country of residence here.
- Prodigy Finance loan: Non-French applicants for the MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence are now eligible to apply for a student loan from Prodigy Finance. Learn more on how to apply for the Prodigy Finance loan (please scroll down the page to read about the benefits and conditions).
- Bank Loans: You may obtain a bank loan through emlyon business school financial partners only if you have a fiscal warrantor in France. If not, we advise you to obtain a loan in your country of origin before your arrival (more information on your dashboard).
Please note: Master of Science programs at emlyon business school aren’t eligible for neither the CROUS scholarships nor the following financing schemes: FAFSA, FONGECIF, DIF, CPF or other funding from Pôle Emploi. For further information regarding potential state scholarships, we recommend you contact your region or your department as some of them have specific scholarships available for students going to another department in France to study.
Cost of living
Please note: these are tentative budgets which may be subject to change depending on the type of accommodation you find, the transport card you buy etc.
Cost of living in Lyon
- Rent: €500 (approximately)
- Transportation: €31.50 (at student price)
- Food: €300
- Books, photocopies…: €40
- Miscellaneous: €100
- Mobile Phone: prepaid phone cards start at €5 (available in newsstands and supermarkets)
- Leisure: €100
Cost of living in Shanghai
- Rent: RMB 3,000 (€320)
- Public transportation: RMB 300 (€32)
- Food: 1,500 RMB (€160)
- Books, photocopies…: RMB 200 (€21)
- Miscellaneous: RMB 1,000 (€106)
- Phone and Internet: RMB 200 (€21)
- Leisure: RMB 300 (€32)