Careers in Health Management & Data Intelligence
Careers services to drive your qualitative employability
As a student of the MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Career Center provides continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, conferences and expert panels, finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Job placement statistics for our recent graduates
- Net employment rate at 3 months: 95.2%
- 75% of students have found a job before graduation
- 100% of students have found a job in less than 6 months after graduation
- Average starting salary: 45 K€
Survey carried out in 2022. Concerns class of 2021.
Jobs after the MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence
Of courses, job profiles and positions will depend on your background.
The program prepares students for different positions, working with multiple stakeholders involved in the current transformation of the health industry “value chain”.
Here are a few examples of positions held by our recent graduates:
- Functional consultant
- Consultant in strategy in digital transformation in the healthcare sector
- Business developer
- CSR manager
- Chief digital officer
- Digital business developer
- Project or product manager in pharmaceutical laboratories and/or medical device manufacturers
- Manager of projects related to Artificial Intelligence
Business intelligence management
- Regulatory affairs manager (for lawyers)
- Data privacy officer (for lawyers)
- Compliance roles (for biologists or pharmacists)
- Ethics compliance manager in data and AI
- Data manager
In terms of recruiters, emlyon business school and Mines Saint Etienne have experience from other programs and graduates active in the health industry or in data intelligence scope that may give you some inspiration:
Axa, Allianz, Generali, Général Ré, Münich Ré, Swiss Ré, Scor, Deloitte, EY, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, KPMG , April, IBM, Inova software, Iqvia, Limismart, Lilly, Limagrain, Meersens, Merck, Novonordisk, Nutrisens, Samsung, Urgo, CapGemini, MSD Vaccins, Becton Dickinson, bioMérieux, Baxter, Visiativ, Alcimed,Bristol Myers Squib, Novartis, Sanofi , Unilever, Vifor Pharma, etc.
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 38,600 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.
To learn more about the employment statistics, create your account and access your personal space