Careers services to drive your qualitative employability
As a student of the MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc.
The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Career workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career.
- 1-to-1 coaching: Self-assessment tools and individual coaching hours provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Career booster: After graduation, students have access to a 3-year career booster with our Career Services Department to help them make the first important decisions in their career.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools (including Jobteaser) help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 30 events and conferences are organized every year by our Career Services Department to help our students network with prospective companies in all types of sectors and job prospects.
- Links with companies: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Job placement statistics for our recent graduates
- Net employment rate at 3 months: 92%
- 68,2% of students have found a job before graduation
- 100% of students have found a job in less than 6 months after graduation
- Average starting salary: 51,5K€
Survey carried out in 2023. Concerns class of 2022.
Jobs after the MSc in Health Management & Data Intelligence
Of courses, job profiles and positions will depend on your background.
The program prepares students for different positions, working with multiple stakeholders involved in the current transformation of the health industry “value chain”.
Here are a few examples of positions held by our recent graduates:
- Functional consultant
- Consultant in strategy in digital transformation in the healthcare sector
- Business developer
- CSR manager
- Chief digital officer
- Digital business developer
- Project or product manager in pharmaceutical laboratories and/or medical device manufacturers
- Manager of projects related to Artificial Intelligence
Business intelligence management
- Regulatory affairs manager (for lawyers)
- Data privacy officer (for lawyers)
- Compliance roles (for biologists or pharmacists)
- Ethics compliance manager in data and AI
- Data manager
In terms of recruiters, emlyon business school and Mines Saint Etienne have experience from other programs and graduates active in the health industry or in data intelligence scope that may give you some inspiration:
Axa, Allianz, Generali, Général Ré, Münich Ré, Swiss Ré, Scor, Deloitte, EY, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, KPMG , April, IBM, Inova software, Iqvia, Limismart, Lilly, Limagrain, Meersens, Merck, Novonordisk, Nutrisens, Samsung, Urgo, CapGemini, MSD Vaccins, Becton Dickinson, bioMérieux, Baxter, Visiativ, Alcimed,Bristol Myers Squib, Novartis, Sanofi , Unilever, Vifor Pharma, etc.
41,700 alumni in 130 countries
2,200 companies recruiting our students worldwide
2nd in France for the Employability University Ranking 2022 (Times Higher Education)
Top 1% of business schools with a triple international accreditation: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
As a future graduate, you will hold lifelong membership of emlyon business school alumni network, a network of near to 41,700 alumni covering more than 130 countries.
You will benefit from all services it offers, including the online assessment modules. Its members will help you further develop your career regardless of which stage you are at, by providing you with career development information, exchange business information with you and share their experience for you to build on.