Are you eligible?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
You may apply during the same year you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the program (minimum Bachelor’s degree). If you are admitted but do not obtain your degree before December 2021, you may be excluded from the program and won’t graduate from emlyon business school.
We kindly remind you that emlyon business school or a mandated body will check the validity of the information provided in your application file, including your obtained diploma(s).
You are eligible, apply!
Create an account or go to your dashboard and start your application file.
What are the required documents?
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GMAT online, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT
- An English proficiency test: TOEFL iBT, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge
- Recommendation letters
We kindly remind you that:
- GMAT and GRE tests are valid for 5 years
- TAGE MAGE tests are valid for 2 years
- CAT tests are valid for 1 year
- English tests are valid for 2 years
Application fees :
The application fees for the 2021 intake are 120€, paid directly by credit card through the online application.
- Studends with a French CROUS scholarship are exempted of the application fees if they provide the final attribution of this scholarship for the current year.
- High Level Athletes are also exempted of the application fees if they provide a Sport resume validated by the director of the Sports unit. If this is your case, please contact Mr Michaël ROMEZY: email@example.com.
The admissions officers will contact you if some document is missing in your application.
The information provided by the candidate in the application file must be true and accurate. emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify all material and statements (transcripts, average scores, internships…). All documents sent in support of the application become the property of emlyon business school and will not be returned or released to a third party. Misrepresentation before December 2021 may lead to refusal/cancellation of admission or exclusion from emlyon business school. In this case, the fees collected by emlyon business school will not be reimbursed.
You have completed your application. Take the Digital tests.
You will receive an email with your access to your makersboard, where you will find a link to download the digital tests.
emlyon business school introduced a new tool in the selection process which is in line with today’s digital landscape and the practices of major international companies in their search for new talents.
Once your online application file completed, you will be asked to go through some digital tests including cognitive tests and professional role-playing linked with the program you’re applying for and the emlyon business school’s early maker spirit.
To take these digital tests that you will realize alone, we recommend you to adopt a professional posture and to be in a quiet place. These tests will last about 1 hour.
Do you want to know your admission results?
The admission board will review your application and your digital tests. You will receive an email as soon as possible to inform you that your results are available in your makersboard.
Are you admitted?
Confirm your enrolment.
You will have 10 calendar days after your admission results to complete the enrollment form on your makersboard and pay the non-refundable deposit of €3,500, directly by credit card or by uploading a proof of the bank transfer.